Our comprehensive experience on the entire process of complex property development projects, from the purchase of the property, through the development phase, to rental and potential sale, enables us to minimise your risk and create a predictable framework for your business.
You will meet a team which – in addition to legal competence – has the commercial understanding to create added value and give you the necessary strategic perspective.
‘Exceeds all possible expectations’
The Legal 500 (2018) - Tier 1
Our lawyers are recognised for their leading knowledge on questions about property rights, borders, easements, neighbouring rights, leasehold, land consolidations, sectioning and structuring of combined ownership and more – we are dedicated to find the right solutions for you and your business
We assist our customers with
- Structuring of ownership – risk management
- Tax and duty arrangements
- Property organisation (conversion, subdividing, etc.)
- Issues relating to regulations, planning law and construction law.
- Right of ownership and boundaries, rights of use, neighbour relations, etc.
- Expropriation and appraisal
- Transport: road and railway development
- Infrastructure (roads, water and sewage)
- Development and option agreements
- Environmental protection and pollution
- Licences and public permits
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Public–private collaboration on the purchase, development, rental and management of schools and other public institutions