Therese Ljosdahl is Senior Lawyer in one of Norway`s largest and highest ranked Employment and Pension law departments.
Therese has a background as an inhouse-lawyer and as a private practising lawyer. She has broad expertise and specialised experience in employment law issues. She has particular expertise in international change processes and has experience entering into and terminating employment in Great Britain, USA, Singapore and Kina. Therese regularly holds seminars, and carries out proceedings before the courts.
Therese has experience with:
- International labour law
- Business transfers/ transactions
- Restructuring processes
- Personnel conflicts and follow-up of employees
- Drafting and interpretation of employment contracts
- Procedure and dispute resolution
- Collective labour law
- Non-compete clauses
- Working hours, overtime, HMS etc.