Andrea Johanne Telle works in one of Norway’s largest and highest ranked employment law departments.
She assists large and medium-sized companies with labor law issues in the private and public sectors. Andrea has, among other things, extensive experience with handling notification cases, and has assisted in and carried out several major investigations. She also wrote a master’s thesis about the theme. Andrea is also particularly interested in dispute resolution and procedure in the area of labor law and assists companies at all stages of dispute resolution.
Andrea works especially with:
- Individual personnel- and employment protection cases
- Negotiation, dispute resolution and procedure
- Preparation and amendment of employment contracts
- Restructuring and downsizing
- Advice within ongoing follow-up of employees
Andrea also contributes articles, and she holds external courses and lectures for Haavind.