The rules for taxes and duties are constantly evolving and our team of experienced lawyers are reputed for ensuring our customers are kept up-to-date about proposed and adopted changes and the consequences of these.
Provides ‘a swift, accurate and highly professional service’.
The Legal 500 (2018) - Tier 2
In order to find good solutions for our customers it is important to have a good knowledge of the legal framework for organising business enterprises.
We ensure you and your business is serviced with the right advice and work in close cooperation with our specialists in corporate law.
We assist our customers with
- Choice of business organisation
- Acquisition and sale of business enterprises and companies and other reorganisation of business enterprises
- Transactions, trading and establishment across national borders
- Audits, adjustments to tax assessments and other requests from the tax authorities, tax assessment appeals and judicial review of tax assessment decisions
We cover the entire field of tax and duty law, including
- Taxation of companies and business enterprises
- Value added tax, customs duties and special duties
- Special tax regulations for energy companies and petroleum enterprises.
- Property tax
- Personal tax
- Tax administration