Ever since the 1980s, we have been a major player in the IT market. Our cross-functional team provides assistance for major projects within Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and M&A in the sector, the majority of which take place across national borders.
Our lawyers therefore work seamlessly with an extensive network of international cooperative partners.
The rapid development of technology results in constantly new legal challenges. Good industry knowledge combined with up-to-date legal knowledge is therefore required to satisfy the needs of our clients to solve constantly new problems.
We can offer a unique understanding of the industry, several of our lawyers have comprehensive industrial expertise from leading players in the industry on both the customer and supplier sides and we ensure that this expertise benefits our customers.
Our team combines legal advice with commercial understanding and technical expertise to find solutions for you and your business
The value and work from Haavind is outstanding in all matters. They have in-depth knowledge, understanding and experience in the industry and technology - and apply this in an extraordinarily diligent manner. Their spirit and drive is highly positive, solution-oriented and energetic.
Chambers and Partners (2021) – Band 2
We assist purchasers of IT products and services with
- Strategic advice, preparations, negotiations and implementation of complex contracts for outsourcing of IT and other business processes (BPO)
- Cloud services agreements
- Regulatory matters (including within protection of privacy and data security)
- System procurement
- Development projects
- Programme licensing
- Re-negotiation of contracts
We assist providers of IT products and services with
- Strategic advice and implementation of acquisition, merger, joint venture and sales processes
- Optimisation on the revenue side through strategic advice, preparation and adaptation of service and licence agreements, and distribution and partnership agreements
- Protecting intangible assets
The features that come to our mind in relation to Haavind are their extraordinary industry knowledge, their responsiveness and their problem-solving approach. Also that they are very useful and really skilful in negotiations.
The Legal 500 (2021) – Tier 1