With six Tier-1 rankings, all in key strategic areas, and solid positions in several others, Haavind continues our position as a Top Tier firm at this year’s Legal 500 rankings.
Adding to the high-ranked areas, Haavind is honoured with several new “Leading Individuals” in key industry sectors and jurisdictions;
- Kjetil Hardeng – “Commercial, Corporate and M&A”
- Arve Martin Hyldmo Bjørnvik – “Construction”
- Johnny Johansen – “Construction” and “Dispute Resolution”
- Aksel Tannum – “Electricity and Renewable Energy”
- Lars Kokkvold – “Employment” (also included in the “Hall of Fame”)
- Christian Bjørn-Hansen – “Real Estate”
We are very proud to be recognised as a leading law firm again, and consider it a symbol of trust from the market. Managing Partner Preben Brecke.
The important areas Construction, Dispute Resolution, Energy, Employment, Real Estate and Technology are all rated Tier-1. To further confirm Haavind’s position as one of the leading law firms, it also recevies praise and good positions for key areas including Banking and Finance, Corporate M&A, IPR, Offshore Construction, and Tax.
In this year’s Legal 500 Guide, new names are closing in on the Top Tier position as they are appointed “Next Generation Lawyer”.
- Mari Reitzel Bjerke – “Electricity and Renewable Energy”
- Andreas Bernt – “Intellectual Property” and “TMT”
- Vebjørn Krag Iversen – “Intellectual Property”
The rankings are greatly appreciated, and confirms yet again that our advice makes a difference to our customers. Being awarded such high rankings is a symbol of our ability to continue delivering quality legal services, and I am very proud of all my colleagues today. Chair of the Board Pål Kvernaas