The capital markets team cover the entire range of capital market transactions, and our skilled lawyers have advised on several of the most comprehensive transactions completed on the Norwegian stock exchange.
Our lawyers regularly assist on IPOs, share issues and bond issues as well as giving advice on restructuring processes. We provide ongoing legal advice to listed companies and investors on the handling of inside information and disclosure and notification requirements, and give regulatory assistance to securities firms, mutual funds and private equity funds.
Clients praise practice head S. Ness, who is ‘well recognised in the market for his broad knowledge
The Legal 500 (2018) - Tier 2
The legal landscape for stock exchanges and capital markets are subject to constant change, in particular due to the ongoing development in the European market for financial services.
Our team of experts monitor these developments closely and with the Capital Markets Union Action Plan we expect to see significant change in European legislation.
We give advice and assist on
- Listings on the Oslo Stock Exchange and Oslo Axess
- Acquisition of listed companies
- Corporate governance and company law
- Handling of inside information and disclosure of information
- Restructurings and bond issues
- Issues relating to stock exchange and securities law