Our lawyers have extensive experience in handling the challenges faced by companies, management, owners and creditors when a business is in financial difficulties. To further strengthen our cross-functional team we are an integrated part of the corporate and M&A team, extending the reach of services provided to our customers.
Thanks to our experience as trustees in bankruptcy, we excel in finding realistic courses of action.
Good knowledge of the topics and respond quickly to questions with precise answers and good advice
We give advice and assist on
- Due diligence and assessments of realistic courses of action in crisis situations
- Assessment of loan transactions, guarantees and issues pertaining to the law of mortgages and pledges
- Debt settlement proceedings
- Execution and assessment of transactions both prior to and after bankruptcy
- Advice relating to directors’ liability
- Securing creditor interests and debt recovery, including enforcement, securing and injunctions
- Voluntary bankruptcy or bankruptcy petitions, as well as handling of claims and outstanding accounts with estates in bankruptcy
- Nullity and liability proceedings
- International insolvency law