Our lawyers have extensive experience in handling the challenges faced by companies, management, owners and creditors when a business is in financial difficulties. To further strengthen our cross-functional team we are an integrated part of the corporate and M&A team, extending the reach of services provided to our customers.
Thanks to our experience as trustees in bankruptcy, we excel in finding realistic courses of action.
A team with ‘impeccable business acumen and a professional manner’.
The Legal 500 (2016)
We give advice and assist on
- Due diligence and assessments of realistic courses of action in crisis situations
- Assessment of loan transactions, guarantees and issues pertaining to the law of mortgages and pledges
- Debt settlement proceedings
- Execution and assessment of transactions both prior to and after bankruptcy
- Advice relating to directors’ liability
- Securing creditor interests and debt recovery, including enforcement, securing and injunctions
- Voluntary bankruptcy or bankruptcy petitions, as well as handling of claims and outstanding accounts with estates in bankruptcy
- Nullity and liability proceedings
- International insolvency law