The innovation-driven and complex healthcare and life science sector is heavily regulated and companies must often operate in a crossing point between different intersecting sets of rules.
Our lawyers have the necessary insight and legal expertise to offer our customers sound and commercially oriented advice. We handle complex and comprehensive processes as well as minor assignments related to IPR, competition law, regulatory issues, contract law, financing and corporate law, for large global enterprises as well as entrepreneurs and growth companies.
As the only Norwegian member of the European law network Conferénce Bleue we have unique access to legal expertise on pharmaceutical, healthcare and medical equipment law, in most European countries.
We give advice on
- Regulatory affairs within the fields of medicinal products, medical devices and biotechnology
- Rules and regulations on the advertising of medicinal products and medical devices to health care personnel
- Commercial agreements, such as licensing, collaboration and research and development
- Patent infringement and patent validity disputes
- Protection and management of intellectual property
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Parallel trade
- Pricing and reimbursement of medicinal products
- Specialist areas such as taxation, employment competition law and public procurement