With lawyers’ backgrounds ranging from the Norwegian Ministry of Justice’s Legislation Department and the banking and finance sector to auditing and in-house legal activities in a number of Norway’s largest enterprises you are ensured sound business advice on company law.
Our advisory services combine expertise in company law with an understanding of commercial matters.
The specialist area of Company Law has close links with all of Haavind’s business areas to provide you and your business with legal services related to your industry.
We give advice on
- Selecting a company or partnership form and corporate structure
- Forming, converting and winding up companies
- Counselling the general manager, the Board of Directors and the shareholders
- Corporate governance
- Mergers, demergers and corporate restructuring
- Intercompany transactions
- Finance and special issues relating to the pledging of security
- New issues and capital reductions
- Convertible loans and financial instruments
- Problems associated with acquisition of companies and businesses
- Shareholder agreements
- Share and option schemes for management and employees